Monday, July 12, 2010

Begging...

Can I have it?

I really really want it! 

My lack of craft blogging is only evidence of my lack of crafting but I promise to change my slothful ways if I win!!!! And if not, I will just change the name of my blog to erintryingshamlesslytowinanygivewayoutthereandpromotingitonherotherwiseuselesscraftblog.blogspot.com
It's got a ring to it!

More details on this particular giveaway...
I found it on V & Co. and that's where you can go as well to enter
The item of gifting itself is a quilting kit with pattern and 'pack' of skillfully coordinating fabric from the Fat Quarter Shop.  The above is my favorite pack but it is one of their conservative packages.  I daresay they have something for everyone!

And now back to the begging

pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

2 comments:

- said...

Do you know how long it took me to read that new blog name? lol. But you're right it does have a nice little ring to it.

Erin said...

haha :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails